This is Declt 1.0b15, the "Kyoto" release... Declt is a reference manual generator for Common Lisp libraries.
This version underwent a major internals overhaul, required by some of the new features described below:
- Packages sections now advertise all definitions instead of just the symbols naming them. They also advertise their use-list and used-by-list, with cross-references.
- Conditions, structures and classes now advertise their sub- and super-classes, direct methods, initargs and slots, with cross-references.
- Slots documentation include docstring, type, initargs, initforms, readers and writers with cross-references.
- Declt now documents symbol macros and compiler macros.
*LINK-FILES*special is gone (
- All ASDF components now advertise their descriptions and long descriptions, if any.
- Docstrings are displayed in a more reader-friendly fashion.
- Documentation entries for methods are nested within the corresponding generic function entry.
Grab it at the usual place.